Friday, December 26, 2008

C.A.G Magazine (Malaysia Local Magazine)

C.A.G Magazine cover

I just recently bought this magazine called C.A.G Magazine. I have saw their advertisements through people Myspace profile comment. Even my friends Lomokikuyu has promoted this magazine in our Artclick Forum. So, why not try it right? So here's my review about this magazine. WARNING! This review is based on my personal opinion.

C.A.G Magazine is a really good magazine. It seems now there's another magazine option for you to choose. I love some of the content in this books. But there's also things that I don't like about CAG Magazine.

What I dislike about C.A.G Magazine

1. Page Design and colour contrast. CAG should take note about this since first impression really influence people to bought your products. There's some page where the images were pixelated and blurred. And also, improve the color contrast the used of fonts. I can't really read some of the words because of the font color and the page backgrounds doesn't match at all. Try to use a good color contrast and blend it together in your page.

2. A lot of typos. I noticed there's a lot of typo too in this magazine. Well, it is not really a big problem. But small things matter right? Try to do some reading proof first before CAG Magazine sent it for print.

3. I don't know whether to read them left to right of right to left. There is one section which is about Malaysia Cosplay in Isu 3 which I noticed that I should read it for right to left instead of the normal way.

4. Repeated content. There's also some repeated content in the magazine especially in the review. I think there's no need to repeat the same fack over again in each page. For example the one that's about the Cap Ayamz band review and also in Antoo Fighter review. Added some spice to the words instead of repeated it.

What I love about C.A.G Magazine

1.They support local acts such as Malaysia bands and clothing line. This is one of the reason why I bought this magazine. Yeah, there's some of the bands that I never knew before and this will help me to added content for my RockMyTune - Music Video & Lyric blog.

3. There's information about upcoming event & gig by the Malaysia local acts. There is a section about this. If you were one of the people that really fansicated about the local scene, then this book is another good resources.

2. Anime Cosplay. Actually, Im not really love anything that is about anime. But cosplay look cool since Shima@Meamizuno is so cute this is something new to me. Not say that I've never heard of them before, but getting know about the peoples is awesome. I also stalk Shima Meamizuno blog. I hope more things about cosplay added in CAG magazine.

Well, CAG Magazine is still worth to be read. There's variety content in it. The comics in it also funny. You also can buy some stuff directly from them. I hope that they will added more information about local bands and clothing line in their magazine. But, more improvements is needed to make CAG Magazine rock out much more better. I will continue buying this magazine when the latest issues out and help to promote it.

Visit CAG Magazine site to get know more about them: blog | myspace

1 comment:

Sila taipkan komen dengan penuh sopan. Budi bahasa budaya kita bukan? ...