Monday, January 19, 2009

Perihal Berbahasa dalam penulisan

Actually, I was really twisted in which language should I use to blog on this blog? This is one of the erason why I rarely updated anything on this blog. I really want to write in Malay Language. But I feel really awkaward using it to blog especially that my bahasa melayu pasar is not good as my bahasa melayu baku. But, Bahasa Melayu Baku is kinda strange too wasnt it?

I know that my english grammar is sucks too. But I really love to write in English. Maybe it is because I read a lot in English infront of this monitor. Even this Blogspot dashboard is in english too. There's also english words on this keyboard.

But I dont know why I always enjoying writing my Bahasa Melayu Essays in class & during exam. And during that them, I can full use all the vocabs and words in Bahasa Melayu. That's the aim why I re-branding back this blog with the title of "Perihal Aku". But it is failed.

I also want to write in Bahasa Melayu Sarawak. Maybe something like publicadz do. Or why not mix up english and Sarawak Malay language just like StarBright Starcladnight do. Kinda interesting to read. But, I dont know whether do other people understand it. Paham sik apa yang mok di kakar aku tok? Best doe kakar sarawak. Got it?

So, I think I will write in any language that I want. This is my fucking blog and the title obviously say, Perihal Aku. Fuck it!

p/s; I was sing a long with this song for the whole day: Purevibracion - Mi Gal. Awesome reggae song.

3 comments:

  1. kahakahkahakkah.tang pake jak bahasa serawaks.abis cite.hehehe.btw,aku link blog ko oke?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sik banyak org serawak maok mengunjungi sitok. haha

    ReplyDelete

Sila taipkan komen dengan penuh sopan. Budi bahasa budaya kita bukan? ...