Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Perihal menukar skema warna blog

I Heart MS Paint!! They rock my blog :)

I hate this blog previous color scheme. Too dark.
Dark is not just me. I was choosing black as term to hide myself & pretend as other.
But I just can't since I will show what myself were up too.

Let say that black color is not suit to me.
And white is not so me either.
If we substitute this to attitude, most typical people say black is bad and white is good.
But, I'm choose to be between. Neutral.

Colorful and that's my world. To whity and black is aint cool right?
Lets have some colour. CMYK rule my world.
Color scheme is awesome. It reflects back to who you are actually.

But it is up to you. Learn CSS & manipulate the color :)

doodish !!

3 comments:

  1. vila kavu vande make blogspot pot pot

    ReplyDelete
  2. cam ni baru ok...
    tak gelap jer..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KhairulAqmal
    Aku kan pencinta barang free. haha

    @loque
    thanks for visiting loque :)

    ReplyDelete

Sila taipkan komen dengan penuh sopan. Budi bahasa budaya kita bukan? ...